- How do you ship your products?The shipment of the product is customer’s choice. The shipment or packing is done either by break bulk or by containers. The maximum capacity of a container is 25 tons.
- What is the average delivery time of the product?While we strive to deliver our products to the customers at the earliest, it largely depends upon the destination.
- What are the basic shipment terms?CFR / CNF terms are used for all monument-type materials and FOB India for all construction-type materials.
- What are the terms of payment?Payments can be made in two procedures:
- 100 % at Sight Irrevocable Letter of Credit (or)
- 100 % through advance telegraphic transfer (TT payment)
- What are the sizes of materials available?Construction materials come in two different sizes, big ones measuring 240 cms X 120 cms & up, and small ones at 240 cms X 120 cms and below.For Japanese Monuments (black granite materials):0.250 CBM & up0.500 CBM & up1.000 CBM & up1.500 CBM & up
- What is the allowance for each side of the block?They are 5 cms for Black granites for monuments & 10 cms for construction materials.
- Here are a few general details about granites.Hardness: Granites can have hardness as much as 70% of that of a diamond.Absorption: Granites may have an absorption rate as low as 0.01%.Chemical Neutrality: Granites are unaffected by most acids or caustic agents.Heat Resistant: Granites are not harmed by hot pots or pans.Cleanliness: Polished surfaces of granites are easier to keep clean.Colors: Granites come in multitudes of colors and patterns.Sizes: Large blocks are available.Price: Granites are more economical than solid synthetics.